Tuesday, July 16, 2013

In Need of a Face Lift

Although I am somewhat emotionally attached to my blog theme that I created myself with my very limited photoshop knowledge, I think the time has come for Adventures of a Sugar Woman to get little a face lift.
So I am giving you the chance to play surgeon and submit a new website design!
I'm looking for any daring soul willing to give this challenge a try. And as a reward - besides getting credit for the site's layout - I'll give you a guest post on the blog as a little form of shameless self-promotion!
All you have to do is:
Make a mock up of your design for the new blog (must include a new logo to put as the new header *big picture at the top of the blog* and side column design *small links/pictures that redirect readers to other posts*) in the form of a picture snapshot (just to give us a little teaser of what you'd have in store) and a short paragraph of the other ideas you have.
Message your ideas and the mock layout picture onto the Facebook page here to enter. The deadline will be the last day of this month where I will see which one works best with the blog's overall theme.

I'm so excited to see all of your brilliant ideas!
Samamtha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment