Thursday, June 28, 2012

SML

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while...I've been so busy! BUT, I have a new restaurant review for all of you (that even rhymed). It's one of the many swanky restaurants in Causeway Bay nestled into the Time Square building on the 11th floor. It's called SML (standing for Small, Medium, and Large), and with good reason, is my favorite place to eat with a larger group of people because each dish can be ordered in the above sizes. Everything from seafood to hamburgers, SML is a great place to unwind over a great meal with great company.
Cute menu ey?
My horrible iPhone quality photo of Carmen and I.
Again, my wonderful iPhone photography skills.
 The Britain Burger.
It was delectable to say the least.
Grilled chicken skewers with spicy peanut sauce...not as delectable but still good!
Candid shot of the bartender.
Loved these 'lamps'
 60 guests? No problem.


My 1-10 rating (1 being inedible and 10 being a plate sent down from the Gods): 8.5
Like I said, SML is great for taking a larger party to wine and dine as well as an urban restaurant to have a snack with a few friends. The servers were quite attentive and the food was a wonderful range of American, British, and Chinese cuisine. No matter what you're in the mood for, SML's got it covered! 

If you'd like to scope it our for yourself, you can find it:
11/F, Times Square
Causeway Bay
+852 2577 3444

Love always,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment