Saturday, September 21, 2013

Organic Goodness

Having gotten our project out of the way, Margo and I toured around Boyleston St. and ate, drank, and were merry. We decided to soak up the last rays of sunshine and summer weather after grabbing lunch and shopping by stumbling into the local farmer's market.










Bellies full of organic goodies, we chatted about how surreal a city Boston is and how incredibly lucky we are to live here! I mean c'mon, there aren't that many place where you can just stumble into the cutest little farmer's market you ever did see after a light lunch and shopping trip.

But what really sealed the deal for both of us were the free - gorgeous - sunflowers we got for free from a local farmer.
 And of course I couldn't go without taking this incredibly original picture of my flower...
Just the perfect thing to keep the sunshine alive and well on the inside of my dorm on even the most cloudy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment