Sunday, November 11, 2012

Things I'm Thankful For

One of the many great things about going to an international school is the amount of holidays. Although this week is dedicated for focus week trips where students get to travel around the globe to do touring and volunteer work, I have it off to study.

While 'studying' (meaning laying on my comfy blue couch and surfing the internet), I stumbled upon a blog post series on the Law of Attraction. After reading it, I seriously feel as though a whole new perspective has just been given to me. Like I've just powered up in a game of Temple Run. Seriously. I've realized that I have the power to turn my life right side up. So why not do that through doing something I love (being writing)? So, here's a post dedicated to all that I'm thankful for this week/month.

Picture found on Google

  • Having the opportunity to go to Chiang Mai with my amazing family this week (while 'studying')
  • The time to be able to read the Law of Attraction series
  • Discovering my love for Leftboy (check him out here if you're as obsessed with amazing music as I am [even if you're not, you should check him out anyway. I'm hooked on him like a fat kid to cake])

1 comment:

  1. Hello Samantha, I am glad you stopped by my website and happy to hear you are doing well in HK. If you are interested in joining the International Cooking Club (ICC) of Hong Kong, then please first join the AWA (American Womens Club) and also sign up to join ICC once your membership is in effect. Here is the link for the AWA https://www.awa.org.hk/. Look forward to seeing you. Take Care, BAM

    ReplyDelete