Sunday, February 17, 2013

Holi Photo Shoot

Being a model, I get the incredible job of trying new things, going new places, wearing beautiful make up, and (of course) wearing fantastic clothing! Today I had a shoot at the beach for a magazine here in Hong Kong and Singapore to celebrate the Holi, also known as India's Festival of Color.


Us three girls had to paint each other with powder and play in the water. Hard life huh?

 We had such a lovely time together despite the frigid weather!
Although I've done shoots and shows in the past, all together I've only been modeling for about 3 months so I'm still trying to master my faces and poses. Any fellow models out there care to lend a helping hand with some tips? I've heard for the shoots that require you to smile to sell a product, you're supposed to look at it like it's a juicy apple. Haven't had any shoots like that yet but I can't wait to give it a try!

2 comments: