Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bad, Bad Blogger

I should be ashamed of myself, I know. I should be ashamed of my poor attendance on updating you all on what's been going on!
But in all honesty, you haven't missed out on, well, anything. I've been studying like a mad woman for my IB (International Baccalaureate) exams that I'm in the midst of.
"What is a social life?" has been a frequently asked question.
But, I only have 3 more subjects to go after this week so the posts are a'comin'!
But for now, I'll sprinkle you with some Instagram sugar to hold you over until the end of May (the end of school and the return of my social life!).
Recently went back to my original hair color! Although blondes do have fun, I refuse to say they have 'more' ;)
 ....although I do miss my Goldie Locks at times
 But I've got my Golden Girls to keep me happy
 Celebrated S' birthday over a delicious Thai lunch
 And stressed of le boyfriend's surgery on his torn meniscuses and ACL (gotta love the outcomes of playing rugby against the US Navy)
 But took my mind off of it by giving him a bit 'o TLC and indulging in nostalgia of the 7s.
 And have started my fitness regime
In which I'm already seeing great progress
*Story of photo to come*
 And have started eating loads of new kinds of fruits and have fallen in love with my dragon fruit + lemon combo (must give it a try).
 Like i said, I've been a busy bee prepping for my exams so flash cards to the rescue.
Last but not least, I've been enjoying my little free time with L which makes it all seem worth it.

New posts to come - expect a recipe post this weekend and a fitness post in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment