As you've all been anticipating, summer is among us (hallelujah)! In order to celebrate (as well as help me figure out what the heck I'll be doing), I've created a little list of the things that I would like to accomplish this summer.
To indulge in a few of my fantasies, I'm going to break this down into two different Summer Plans: the one I'm actually going to be doing and the one that I can only dream of doing (and am unable to due because of lack of time / piles of money / private jet planes). Just like all of the weird stuff that comes out of my mouth, let's start with my Imaginary Summer Plan.
Dream-On-White-Girl Summer Plans:
- Student Gone Wild - Cave exploring in Vietnam
Photos taken from here.
2. Get My Art On - Go to Barcelona, Spain and see the spectacular works of Gaudi, the Casa Batllo in particular.
Photo from my Pinterest.
3. Anchors Away! - Learn to sail a boat...without capsizing
Photo also from my Pinterest.
4. Hot Tamale - Go to a fabulous little resort and get a fabulous (not so little) tan.
Also from Pinterest.
5. Indulge My Heart and Stomach - Something that I've been wanting to do since I learned what a skillet was; go to Le Cordon Bleu and learn how to cook like Julia Child.
Ahh, magnifique! Care to join? No one ever died from fantasizing..
Now, for what summer really has in store for me...I'm California bound!
Photo from guess where? Pinterst! You're getting good at that aren't ya?
Actually-Going-To-Happen Summer Plans:
1. Visit Heaven - Spend every available moment at the beach
2. Surf's Up - 'Nuff said.
3. Be Lady Gaga and play with my little monsters
|My two little cousins. Left: Fritzie the wiz kid and Right: Evan the little terror. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.|
5. And roast a LOT of weenies over a beach bonfire.
Sounds pretty good to me! 2 and a half weeks to go until I'm reunited with my own version of paradise.