Wednesday, May 23, 2012

China Goods


Everyone knows that a majority of products made in the world were made in China. I am lucky enough to live at China's manufacturing industry's doorstep and am able to get all the designer (and high quality knock off) brands at a fraction of the cost. I'm also able to turn my fashion sketches into reality. With that being said, I have decided to start a business in which people request certain goods from China and I go on the hunt for them as well as selling them to you for a fraction of the cost!
Here are a few little things I have bought in China:
  • Marc Jacob bags
  • True Religion jeans
  • Longchamp bags
  • TOMS
  • Dr. Dre beats
  • Alexander McQueen clutches
  • iPhone cases
Really, the list is endless of the kinds of things I find in China but those are the buys I'm most proud of.  I've had friends buy knock off (but identical looking) bags from Prada, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Mulberry, and others. I'll be posting photos of my buys later but in the meantime, if you're interested in getting some major steals, leave a comment below. I will ship to anywhere in the world (with the S&H charges included in the final price) so don't be shy and ask away! Also, if you'd want your fashion ideas to go from dreams to reality, email them to me with a list of characteristics (accessories, fabric type, colors, etc.) at suggie124@gmail.com

Love always,
Shugs

No comments:

Post a Comment